September 11 Digital Archive: XML Document
This is one I thought folks should see. Sorry to bother you all.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:59:38 EDT
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fw: Hit 'em
In a message dated 10/15/2001 6:37:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, x writes:
What to do if you fall into a conversation with someone about the
terrorist attacks who doesn't believe in retaliation:
1. Engage in conversation, and ask if military force is appropriate.
2. When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
3. Wait until he says something to the effect of - "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."
4. When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
5. When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a
mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would be
awful and he should not cause more violence.
6. Wait until he agrees, and has pledged not to commit additional violence.
7. Punch him in the face again, harder this time. Repeat steps 5 through 7 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 15:32:12 -0700
Subject: FW: Fw: Hit 'em
I love this. It gives new meaning to America Strikes Back, but important safety tip: Don't try this with anyone with a neck size larger than your waist.....
Email Date:Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:24:24 -0400
Email Subject:FW: Hit 'em