September 11 Digital Archive: XML Document
Kenneth L. Zwick,
Office of Management Programs
U.S. Department of Justice
Main Building, Room 3140
950 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20530
After reading the proposed Victims Compensation fund, I have
some concerns and some suggestions on items that should be changed:
1. We have an opportunity to be head.
2. There shouldn't be a cap placed upon economic bases
3. The age of the victim and their loss of pay for all the year,
lost should be considered when figuring compensation.
4. Compensation should be considered for both the victim and their
relatives for pain and suffering.
5. Life insurance should not be deducted from fund payments neither
should charity money, or pension funds, IRA's & 401 K's.